Gingerbread Cookie Bites?!
Start off your holiday baking with some gingerbread cookie bites! A smaller take on regular gingerbread cookies! And this recipe makes 110 cookies!! You can save money and still spread the joy of cookies this holiday season!
1 package Krusteaz Gingerbread Cookie Mix
½ cup 1 stick butter, softened
1-2 TBSP holiday sprinkles
1. Place Krusteaz Gingerbread Cookie Mix, butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir until dough forms.
2. Line an 8x8 glass baking dish with plastic wrap. Press dough into pan evenly. Top with sprinkles and press into dough. Cover and freeze for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove pan from freezer. Lift dough out with plastic wrap. Cut dough into 1/2” squares.
4. Place squares on parchment lined baking sheet, leaving 1” between each piece of dough.
5. Bake 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit 3-4 minutes, then transfer gingerbread bites to a cooling rack.
Prep 10 mins + 20 minutes freezing time + 7 minutes baking time Total Time 37 min Yields: 110 cookies, about 25 servings